The untold history of Bunch of Donuts

Lacurtis Bunch, Editor

Perhaps you know Bunch Of Donuts as the most significant series in DubTV history. However, this segment was not always the major attraction on the big screen. Bunch Of Donuts originally started as a small segment starring a ragtag group of small town students who wanted little more than to have a chance at becoming big stars. They had no idea that their dreams would soon become reality.

The star of the show, Dr., Professor, lawyer, senior, executive LaCurtis Bunch, is not shy to the camera. He has made his own films, videos, music, etc. in his home since he was a wee lad. In his younger years, he performed his art under the guise of a rapper, but little did his 13 soundcloud followers know he had bigger dreams and aspirations and was going to stop at nothing to become the star of his own television show. What fans of the most important piece of art in modern history do not realize about Bunch of Donuts is that the film has been in production for nearly 2 decades, but for most of the time it was only a developing idea within the mind of a genius. We asked the generous Mr. Bunch’o for a statement and he was kind enough to bless us; he told our writers, “This show isn’t about me. This show is about inspiring the masses to create the best art they possibly can. When I was a half-pint my dreams were abused by society, but now that I have evolved I get paid for existing.” At this he began to look at the ceiling and ignored anymore questions.