Rat Aquatics Initiative (Bacon)

2024 Fashion Forecast: SHEIN is In

May 15, 2024

Whitney Young’s Revolutionary Solution For Rat Squatters (Bacon)

May 9, 2024

The need for less strict security at Whitney Young (Bacon)

May 9, 2024

The Epidemic Sweeps Through the Classrooms of Whitney Young (Bacon)

May 9, 2024

Foot Traffic Guide

Foot Traffic Guide

May 9, 2024

The College Board to Release AP Pre-Algebra, AP Choir, and Others, by 2025

After exploiting a meager 1.1 billion dollars in revenue from high schoolers last year, the College Board desperately needed to find more ways of generating money. Fortunately, CEO David Coleman announced last Friday that brand new AP courses including AP Pre-Algebra, AP Choir, and AP Drivers Education will be hitting schools as early as next year. This comes just one year after the launching of massively successful AP Precalculus, which netted millions of dollars for the non-profit organization.

Many students have already expressed interest in the new line of AP courses hoping to boost their GPAs and receive college credit for their work. However, some colleges are confused as to why these courses are being offered, as there are no equivalent classes in postsecondary education. “As long as it says ‘AP’ in the name, students will take the class,” Coleman responded. “AP Precalculus has been great for us.”

It is no secret that the College Board can get pricey at times, but parents and taxpayers still willingly fund the company, seeing the value of educating our youth. “Yes, I do have to pay $93 for my son to take each AP test, $55 for SAT tests, and $15 to send each test score to a college electronically, but it’s all worth it,” said a parent. Her son failed 3 AP tests.

But with all these expensive services, where does the money go once it gets to the College Board? That’s a good question because they actually don’t tell you. Hopefully, the non-profit monopoly is being truthful and uses its money for the good of its students, and not to invest hundreds of millions of dollars in Caribbean tax havens, spend over $8 million on executive compensation, or pay their CEO 1.8 million dollars a year.