Catch Frenemies on DubTV!

Destiny Mallory, Editor

If you caught last week’s episode of DubTV, you must have caught the new dramedy that revolves around the school’s socialite (Marissa) and your favorite dork (Bianca). The first episode premiered on the fourth period show, and it caught the eye of many Whitney Young students. The episode really gave the audience an understanding of the personality of the characters. Carlos is clearly the playboy type who goes after what he wants, not paying any attention to the hearts that he’s breaking in the process. Marissa is the popular girl in school who doesn’t like having things taken away from her, and hates being humiliated. Bianca is simply a shy girl who has caught herself in the middle of an ugly situation. She is interested in Carlos, but she has also never really interacted with a boy before. Many questions arose after the show. Among those were: “Why was Terik’s book upside down?” asked Lauren Williamson ‘19 and “Is Bianca really going to get on that with Carlos?” Leilani Williamson ‘21 wondered. These questions will all be answered in episodes to come, and we are excited to develop a storyline that will have the student body at the edge of their seats.  If there are any suggestions that you would like to make to improve the quality of the show, feel free to contact us @WYDUBTV on twitter. We would love to hear your feedback!