Powerlifting Team replaces Weight Room with Mirrors
WY Microwaves on Strike, Union Says

WY Microwaves on Strike, Union Says

April 24, 2024

Ackies Secretly Congregate To Host Illegal Ackie-Sack Races

April 23, 2024

Whitney Young High School Installs New Windows To Education

April 23, 2024

Whitney Young Introduces a New Rollerblading Policy (Bacon)

April 19, 2024

GTA VI Mania

GTA VI Mania

March 12, 2024

Messi and Ronaldo:The GOAT Debate Continues

The Messi and Ronaldo Goat Debate has been a debate that has been going on for quite some time now. Personally, I’m on the Messi side of the debate.With the recent accomplishments of Messi winning the 2022 World Cup with Argentinaagainst Mbappe and France, also winning the Leagues Cupwith Inter Miami against Nashville Sc and Ronaldo winning the Arab Cup with Al-Nassr against Al-Hilal, the Goat debate of Messi  vs Ronaldo still has fire as it had years before. These recent accomplishments prove that Messi and Ronaldo even at the age of 36(Messi) and 38(Ronaldo) are showing why they should be called the Football/Soccer Goat. For context, Lionel Messi or known as Messi is an Argentina football/soccer player that currently plays for Inter Miami and the Argentina football/soccer national team who has won several awards like the Ballon D’or, Golden Boot, and more. Christina Ronaldo or known as  Ronaldo is a Portuguese football/soccer player that currently plays for Al-Nassr and the Portugal football/soccer national team. The Messi and Ronaldo Goat debate  has been intensified by El Classico meetings when Messi played for Barcelona and Ronaldo played for Real Madrid, also when they went against each other in the ‘08 Champions League semi-finals,’09 Champions League Final, ‘11 Champions League semi-final,’21 Champions League group stage,and more. Both sides have proved why they should be called “The Football/Soccer Goat”. Messi has proved his side of the Goat debate by winning 7 Ballon D’ors which are two more than Ronaldo’s 5 Ballon D’ors, the aforementioned World Cup,and more La Liga titles. Ronaldo has proven his side of the Goat debate by having more Champions Leagues than Messi or as Ronaldo is humorously nicknamed “Mr. UCL”, more Club World Cups, FIFA Puskas Award,and Golden Foot. As Messi and Ronaldo get older and when they retire from the sport, they would leave a black hole in the world of football/soccer and a huge body of work which is their legacies. Who knows? Maybe a potential rivalry between Mbappe and Haaland could fill the hole. Since Messi and Ronaldo are still currently playing, let’s enjoy what remaining time we have left to watch  both of them.