Whitney Young Introduces a New Rollerblading Policy (Bacon)
GTA VI Mania

GTA VI Mania

March 12, 2024

Love & The Symposium

Love & The Symposium

March 5, 2024

Chatbots: An Escape or a Trap?

Chatbots: An Escape or a Trap?

March 1, 2024

The Art of Flowers

The Art of Flowers

February 29, 2024

The Love of Food

The Love of Food

February 29, 2024

GTA VI Mania

Creative+Commons
Creative Commons

The time is here. We have waited over 10 years for this moment. On December 4th, 2023, Rockstar Games dropped the first trailer for GTA VI. To nobody’s surprise, the trailer drew a lot of attention:more than 172 million views of attention. There are a lot of details about the game that have not been released yet. One thing we do know is that GTA 6 is set to make history with its first female main character: Lucia. The second main character is Lucia’s male partner in crime: Jason.

Whitney Young students seem excited. Liam Fitzgerald, freshman, said “I’m pretty hyped. It’s in Florida. So, there might be alligators that I can drive into. It just looks pretty fire to me.” Issac Dumas, also a freshman, thinks the game could break records. “I think it would make Rockstar more popular than before. It would make them a lot of revenue. It would expand their company even more because of the popularity that GTA 5 already has.” 

As for me, I’m most excited about the updated realistic graphics of Vice City and to see if the upcoming GTA 6 can top GTA 5 and become another classic. If that happens, hopefully we won’t have to wait another 10 years for another GTA game.

GTA 6 is set to release in 2025 along with Monster Hunter Wilds, and Death Stranding 2:On the Beach, so 2025 is going to be a landmark year for gaming fans.