College Basketball is back!

Jide Olukoya

The best sports season is finally among us. College basketball is back with more upsets, superteams, and madness like never before. The freshman class is stacked with what seems to be like generational talent. From Zion Williamson and R.J. Barrett from Duke University to Bol Bol at the University of Oregon, this year’s freshman class is filled with unique players. Dashaun Edwards ‘19 believes that Duke University is the best team in the nation. “I feel like Duke is the best because for their first game of the season they made, one of the best teams in the country, Kentucky look really bad. Zion Williamson and R.J. Barrett together is something that looks close to impossible.” There has been a lot of debate who the best player in college basketball is and many people believe that the best player is a freshman. “R.J. Barrett is the best player in college basketball because he’s an all around player. He’s a guard in a big man’s body,” said Quinyon Norman ‘19. There has also been a lot of debate of who will win the national championship. Caleb Young ‘20 believes that Duke will be triumphant in March. “I think Duke will win it all because they have a stacked team and a talented group of freshman.” I guess we’ll have to wait and see how the season pans out.